As a component of combination treatment of conditions and diseases caused or accompanied by zinc deficiency and ascorbic acid hypovitaminosis:
- susceptibility to catarrhal and infectious diseases;
- diseases associated with decreased immunity;
- bleedings (uterine, pulmonary, nasal, in radiation sickness), overdose of anticoagulants, increased permeability and fragility of blood vessels;
- liver disease (hepatitis A, chronic hepatitis, cirrhosis);
- nephropathy of pregnancy;
- dystrophy, broken bones and wounds that do not heal for a long time;
- destruction of connective tissue (rheumatoid arthritis, systemic lupus erythematosus, scleroderma);
- disorders of carbohydrate and fat metabolism;
- dysfunction of the endocrine glands, Addison's disease;
- hypofunction of the prostate;
- bronchial asthma.
1 tablet contains: ascorbic acid 100 mg; sodium ascorbat that is equivalent to ascorbic acid 400 mg;zinc oxide that is equivalent to zinc 15 mg.